Binh Pham Profile
Binh Pham graduated from Columbia Southern University, Alabama, USA with a master degree in Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Management in 2013.
Over the past 19 years, Binh has led his safety career in a variety of industries: Oil and gas, electric power, manufacturing and construction etc ; hold different positions in the HSE team. He was HSE trainer for McConnell Dowell; HSE Advisor for BP; HSE Manager for Royal Dutch Shell and OIMS Advisor for ExxonMobil etc.
Binh holds several international safety membership and certifications. He is the Chartered Member by IOSH (UK), Fellow Member by IIRSM (UK), WSO Affiliate Member and WSO Certified Safety Instructor by World Safety Organization, USA, Registeed Safety Professional by IBOEHS, USA and Licenced Safety Professional by INASP, USA, International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety by NEBOSH, UK and BSB 41407 – Level IV in Occupational Health, Safety & Training by Government of Western Australian (WA)
For ISO certifications, Binh is Certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor & Lead Implementer by PECB, Canada, Certified ISO 29001 Lead Auditor in Oil & Gas Quality Management System (OGQMS), Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor & Lead Implementer in Energy Management System (EnMS).
For occupational hygiene, Binh is an approved a tutor for CTSafe, approved training provider by OHTA to deliver their courses in Vietnam.
Binh is also an active player in doing social work in several NPO and NGO. He is the Director of World Safety Organization (WSO) National Office for Vietnam and is in a position of the Interim President of Vietnamese Industrial Hygiene Association (VIHA).
Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH, FIIRSM, RSP, WSO-CSI (ML)
My Vision: Competence For Life
Binh Pham, CMIOSH
Binh Pham is the Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH).
As the only organisation in the world that offers Chartered membership to health and safety practitioners, we can help you achieve the highest professional standards and gain international recognition.
Employers know that when they work with a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner, they’re dealing with someone who’s at the top of their profession.
Learn more about member categories here
Binh Pham, FIIRSM
Binh Pham is a Fellow Member of International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (FIIRSM).
To become a member of IIRSM, you have one of these qualifications:
- The British Safety Council Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Post-graduate Diploma in Health and Safety
- UK NVQ Level 4 or above in Occupational Health and Safety
- National Compliance and Risk Qualifications (NCRQ) Level 6 Diploma in Applied Health and Safety
- Or an equivalent qualification accepted in your home country.
And then you spend 3 years as Member of IIRSM before you can apply to become a Fellow Member of IIRSM
Binh Pham, WSO-CSI (ML)
Binh Pham is World Safety Organization Certified Safety Instructor – Master Level (CSI-ML)
WSO Certified Safety Instructor Master Level (WSO-CSI -ML) is highest level of certification requires demonstrated proficiency in program development, presentation, media choice, points for documentation and paper publishing, and continuity.
Certification Requirements: An applicant must be
- a current WSO Affiliate Member, Click here to learn how to become an Affiliate Member
- be of good moral character,
- meet application requirements,
- satisfy the educational and experience criteria,
- pay the required fee.
- pass the written exam
Binh Pham, RSP
Binh Pham is the Registred Safety Professional (RSP)
The Registered Safety Professional by IBOEHS provides recommendations and actions for the prevention of accidents and/or incidents, which may cause injury or illness to people, damage to property, or destruction to a community (environmental).
They employ various analytical methods to identify physical and health hazards. Then recommend and / or implement appropriate control measures (engineer, administrative, work practice, and / or personal protective equipment) to eliminate or mitigate the hazard.
In addition to having a working knowledge of the fundamentals and application of occupational health and safety, a Registered Safety Professional must be knowledgeable of science (physical, chemical, biological and behavioural), mathematics, business management, insurance, and performance of specially operation, such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc
Binh Pham, M.S, H&M Trainer
The Hearts and Minds (H&M) Program – Safety Culture Change program
Binh Pham had 7 years of experience as HSSE Manager from 2005 for Shell Downstream. He conducted many Hearts and Minds workshops for staff and contractors and coached managers and leaders in safety leadership.
Binh combined “Hearts and Minds” tools and “Barrier Thinking” training to promote a deep understanding of safety behaviors and he made great improvement in safety culture for Shell Vietnam Nationwide.
Binh is also an active player in doing social work in several NPO and NGO.
- He is the Director of World Safety Organization (WSO) National Office for Vietnam and
- is in a position of the Interim President of Vietnamese Industrial Hygiene Association (VIHA). VIHA is currently the Organizational Member of Asian of Network Occupational Hygiene (ANOH) and Organizational Member of International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA)
- Binh is the Founder and Director for Asian Society of Safety and Health Professionals (ASSHP) that serves people working in the fields of occupational health, safety and environmental health.
- He is the Director for Board of Certified Occupational Safety Professionals (BCOSP) that operates as an independent professional credentialing organization and works solely for the purpose of issuing individual certifications to qualified candidates.
- He is the Founder and Director for World Safety Community (WSC) that is a non profit organization serving to approve Safety Competence Framework Worldwide for organization